"Soulless Muslim Bastards"

** WARNING** this blog entry may offend you. But I believe we don’t have the right to not be offended, so if it does too bad.

During his time in Iraq, Micheal often referred to the enemy as “soulless muslim bastards” . At the time it bothered me. I had always felt that as humans we are basically good. It would be some months after he died before I truly comprehended what he was saying. It took conversations with people who had been in Iraq and the watching of videos of those in Palestine for me to “get it”.

It comes down to the muslim culture is a culture of hate.. so much so that the hate has eaten the very souls of these people. When you see videos such as this you understand that from birth these people are taught nothing but pure hate.

Is there a way change the next generation? When the children as young as 3 years old have had their minds so poisoned? I’m a mother.. my life has been centered on raising my children. the thought of hurting a child sickens me. But I am at a loss as to how to change the mindset of these children who are so damaged by this type of hate… have they too lost their souls to hate at such a young age?

No amount of “talking” is going to change the perspective a culture that knows nothing but hate and murder. And anyone who does not standup against it is as guilt as the culture itself of the hate and violence. It’s called passive violence and it is the most dangerous kind.

Before you all start sending the threatening emails… I know there are those in the culture who want to change it. My son’s “terp” Vegas is an example. But unless they stand up and denounce the lies and hate and violence they are just as guilty as the ones who set IEDs, launch RPGs and walk into the presence of others and blow themselves up to be martyrs.

9 Responses to "Soulless Muslim Bastards"

1. Howie September 26, 2009 at 10:50 pm #

Amen Knottie!! The best example that I can give is the vid of the kids being made to sing the Obama song that has mad its way to youtube. It is nothing but indoctrination, and once indoctrinated it is almost impossible to fix.
    Semper Fi/Hooah
    Howie

2. Anonymous September 27, 2009 at 12:49 am #

This is so sad. Why would any parent teach a child so young to know hatred of any people? Pity. Total waste of life.
    nony

3. David M September 28, 2009 at 8:39 am #

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the blog post From the Front: 09/28/2009 News and Personal dispatches from the front and the home front.

4. Mel September 28, 2009 at 11:36 am #

We will never understand these people… Being a retired military family, we'd like to "Thank all those serving this Country" we support each and everyone of you.

5. Holger Awakens October 3, 2009 at 2:59 pm #

Knottie,

There should be no apology from you. You speak facts and truth. The fact of the matter is that the biggest lie ever told in this World is that Islam is a religion – it is not. It is a violent, political ideology invented by a madman in the 8th century.

This has nothing to do with culture or the way that parents raise their kids – they have a book, it's called the Qur'an, which directs every aspect of their lives – it tells them to oppress and kill unbelievers, it tells them to abuse and degrade women and it puts no value on any human life.

Lashing out at muslim parents is like lashing out at parents in Nazi Germany who "let" their kids join the Hitler Youth Corps.

Islam is evil and it's followers are brainwashed minions.

6. alexa October 4, 2009 at 2:07 pm #

I have not seen our MSM report enough instances of, if they are happening, Muslims in large numbers protesting against the monsters who kill in the name of their religion. I only recently saw a report of a gathering of about several hundred Muslims, peaceful, calling for the end of the killing by the terrorists. But I have seen precious little else.

The Muslims can end this nearly overnight: stop clinging to the loyalty of custom in the face of what you know, WHAT YOU KNOW, according to your religion AND according to your personal sense of justice, and kill the terrorists who live among you. Or make them surrender.

Or surrender in their name.

But as long as most Muslims keep quiet, they agree that the slaughter is fine with them. Our Troops kill far, far more of our enemy than vice versa. We consider it poor form to say so, much to my dismay. But, for each of Our Troops who dies, FAR MORE TALIBAN AND AL QAEDA die.

7. heltau October 26, 2009 at 6:54 pm #

All I needed to learn about islam was shown to me on 911. So if there are humans that go against this faith of hate, WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THEY??!!!
    I do not see them in the streets of the world protesting that THEIR religion has been hi-jacked by a bunch of wing nuts. Do you see that any where in the news any place in the world? WELL…..DO YOU!!!!!!
    I have found that the only moderate islam follower is the one that has not murdered you with an IED, yet. So do something humans to stop this. Or you will be next INFIDELS.

8. chi November 8, 2009 at 10:19 pm #

These are not people; i dont even know what they are. In my home we have a photo of Gabi and Rivki Holtzberg, 2 of the Jews murdered in the mumbai attacks last year. As is very obvious and known to the whole world, the main target of the attack was the Jewish centre… why? Because exactly what that freak of a child says in the clip. Every day i look at their photo, and remember the twisted agony of those wretched days. I think of their son. Of the special lives they led. And i cry.
    Its a free world, and I say that islam is unadulterated terrorism.

9. Randi March 26, 2010 at 6:22 am #